I am very happy, and proud of myself. This week I lost 1.5 kg which brings my total now to 13.2 kg woooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!.
I have made a few changes these past few days . Firstly I am not going to continue with the home program as I feel that I can use the money elsewhere and basically continue with the forums which are wonderful.
Next change is I am eating later then I did before as I was finding that I was getting hungry around 9 30 ish which wasnt good so no more eating at 5 30 its now 6 30-7 ish and so far this is much better.
My exercising has changed as well I now do my bike for 30 mins twice a day morning and afternoon and I walk every second day for a minumum of 30 mins and every other day I am doing weights, total gym and some other exercises which takes me about 45 mins to an hour.
I will do this for 5 weeks and then look at it again.
I am feeling really good and its like I have a new lease on this weight loss journey and I am so enjoying exercising and am amazed at just how much fitter I am now. I am now a member of "Living in the suburbs" and am really excited about that and hoping to meet lots of ppl and make new friends.
Stay positive
Emi
No comments:
Post a Comment