THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Friday, July 29, 2005

Feeling good

What does feeling good mean?
For me its a feeling of inner peace,happiness, satisafaction. I am feeling really comfortable with my weight loss atm. I think for the first time in a very long time I am just going with the flow and not being so damn foccussed every minute of everyday. I know one has to be focussed but not to the extent of beating yourself up if you dont stick to your exercise plans or you eat something that you feel you shouldnt have.It has virtually taken me 13 weeks to reach to the point of "inner peace" and there is a calmness about me now and a feeling that I wont turn back now.
I had a big day yesterday started off by exercising on my bike for 30 mins then went to miss 7's sports carnival, even went in the 3 legged race which was absolutely great. Miss 7 came 2nd in her heat, and fourth in the final woooooo hoooooooo!!!!!.
I was feeling rather proud of the both of us and I am sure my smile was seen for miles when a mum I hadnt seen for weeks says omg youve lost some weight Em :-). Doesnt it make you feel that little bit more when ppl start to comment.
I then did my total gym for 20 mins plus 15 mins of my arm weights and some ab crunches(ouch lol).

Must sign off with this today. What about my "Wests Tigers" WoooooooooHoooooooo!!!!!
We are in 6th position now which is great, thank god its Friday bring on the footyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Have a great weekend :-)

No comments: