Hello ...hope everyone is well
I cant believe its been a week since I last updated ..things have been very busy in my world.
Firstly I received 12 lovely red roses all boxed from DF for valentines day ..they were so gorgeous, probably only got a couple of more days of life left in them now though :(
I received a phone call from where I did my work placement on Thursday afternnon so Friday I went down and saw the team leader, we had a chat and she gave me all the paperwork to fill out so looks like work will be coming through in the next few weeks..they seem happy to work around TAFE and have offered me weekend and holiday work for the time being which suits me...only hiccup
I have to go for a medical.......I cringed when she said this to me.....all these thoughts came to mind SCALES being the no1 on my list .......since Friday this worry has been in the back of my mind..what if they say I am too fat to work there......what if they take one look at me and think omg how fat is she .......I hate feeling like this and worrying about it..there is nothing I can do will have to go for it and hope for the best ..have no idea what they do or dont do .
Miss 13 has been getting a few babysitting jobs which is wonderful for her, gives her a sense of independance and has helped my bank balance :) or should that be lack of bank balance mmm lol
TAFE has been really full on ...this year is going to be huge, we still havent been given anymore information on these projects. ..hopefully that will be next week
On the weight front ..didnt weigh in this week so cant report any figures..am on day 23 of steps forward.....still eating well and exercising, still drinking my 4 litres of water a day and still smiling about it all so thats a good thing.....went out and bought book 3 and 4 of STGTBT..had book 2 and intend to get 1 and 5 ..I find them great value....
Take care
Em x
3 comments:
I too have felt 'too fat' to get a job... it's horrible! Funnily enough even when I was 128 kilos I got every job I applied for! I hope you get the job .. you are NOT FAT at all!
Hey Em - great news about the job from the placement!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you that it goes well.
Nat
Good luck for the job. I'm sure you will be OK at the medical. Think positive!
I have 1 to 4 of STGTBT - great books. I must look out for no. 5.
You may be able to pick up book 1 on ebay ;-)
Post a Comment