Hello
I am having a very down day today....yesterday I had a headache all day , couldnt seem to shift it and last night it was practically unbearable .......probably stress related although it felt like a migraine...can stress bring on migraines??
I weighed myself this morning next door and the bloody scales said I had gained 1 1/2 kgs.......tears how could I have gained ..ive been eating well never going over my points and have been doing a minimum of 60 mins of exercise each day some days 120 mins so what more can I do ....my clothes are getting bigger, will take my measurements this weekend which will bring up 1 month since I first took them so will see what the tape measure says ..as for the scales am not going near them , I allow them to play with my mind and when the mind is against you its hard yakka.
I have my medical on Friday...I know this is playing a major role in my stress levels atm........am really fearful that the physio place will report back to the organisation that I am overweight and unfit to work there............but I am not going to run away like I have done in the past I will turn up for the medical and face the music ..thats a good thing isnt it ???
I have my first appointment with the psychologist on Thursday.........so as you can see a lot is happening here atm....am feeling a little overwhelmed, still got a bit of a headache and really just want to go to bed and sleep ...but I wont ...think I might go for a look around the shops
Anyway
5 comments:
Sorry you are down babe.. shopping is good, even if it's only window shopping! Hope you feel a bit better soon.
Obviously a lot going on in your head at the moment. Just try and take it one step at a time. And the gain - suspect it's just a fluid fluctuation but as you say it certainly does your head in. Just focus on keeping doing what you're doing - your clothes are bigger so you're doing fine. Take care and be gentle with yourself Love Z xx
Hope you are feeling better.
Don't worry about the scales. You are doing the right thing and with all that exercise you are probably gaining more muscle, which weighs more. Your clothes are getting looser remember.
I will be thinking of you on Friday.xx
ahhhhhhhhh big hugs to you.
Hope this finds you feeling better, shopping will be good!
Keep focused, get that tape measure out....thay will tell you the truth!!
Take care darl,
Jen xx
Hey sweetie. Hope you're feeling a bit cheerier this week.
You have always got a choice love. You can be happy or you can be sad. You can let things get to you or you can say, buggar shite happens. Whatever choice you make will have a huge impact on the way you feel.
Be happy love.
Post a Comment