THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day ...hope you all have a lovely day x

I weighed myself yesterday at my neighbours house, she is a big fan of the scales I am not as you all know but she said to me that I need to know where I am at for points reasons if nothing else ...mmmmm in a way I guess she is right anyway did the scale bit and lost 2 kgs ......pretty happy with that although probably the majority was because I was sick for almost 3 days......bottom line being I have now stepped forward for 16 days today being the 17th day....clothes are definately getting bigger on me, not as much around the middle area as I would like though but thats always the last part for me...soon I will be able to fit into my clothes in wardrobe no 2 the ones that have been hanging for so long it isnt funny.....never will I gain this weight again... this time its for keeps.

No TAFE until Monday ..no assessments as yet so the weekend is looking pretty good...will take advantage of the weather and do something with the girls..thats the plan :)

Take care

Em x

4 comments:

Chris H said...

I'm over my hissy fit, DIET COKE ROCKS is back!

jen said...

ahhhhhhh the clothes test, they work better than the scales, as does a tape measure!!
Know what you mean about NEVER putting the weight back on again..this time its forever for me too...thats why I am fighting these few kilo's I put back on.
Keep up the awesome effort, enjoy your weekend.

Suzy said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well and glad all is well now.
Loose clothes are a bonus. ;-)

Lee-Anne said...

You are on fire. Your clothes are a better indicator and motivator to how your weight loss is going.

Hope you're over your bug and nobody's giving you any hassles.

Email on it's way to you.