THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Thursday, August 24, 2006

busy bee

Hello everyone

I havent gone missing or back to my old ways just havent had a computer for a couple of weeks is all ... but am back now.

I am really happy to report that I have lost 3.5 kgs and feel like my old determined..positive self and I am also walking something that I didnt do much of before and it is absolutely great to be out there in the fresh air instead of being inside exercising all the time. I still do my bike but atm that is it besides walking ....and I have a lovely yard here at the new house and am soooo enjoying gardening too..have a friend who works at a nursery and she has given me some great deals on some plants...so am really on top of my world atm:):).

My girls are all going well..shell is picking up so much work at the nursing home ..one doesnt get to see her much but she really loves it...Al is finally getting back to her old self after the operation ..we had a bit of drama after i went missing on here ..her wound opened up and just wouldnt heal and it turned out that she was allergic to the stitiches ..then her immune system was low and she picked up every bug that was here im sure but like I said is back to her old self now....loz is a mathematic genius according to her teacher lol and today she went to school as Lilo from Lilo n stitch for the book week parade .....black wig n all lol she looked wonderful......Ash is working atm so all is well :):).

Hope everyone is doing really welll...spring isnt too far away .......Yahhhhhhhh

Catch u all soon ..take care

Love Emxxxxx

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Woo hoo!!!! Go Em. Fantastic loss. Glad you got your mojo back. Everything is back on track. I'm so envious of you doing your gardening. I haven't been able to get out and do mine because on my only day off it's bloody raining. Keep fingers crossed its fine this Sunday. I will to fill my pots up with colour in time for spring.

You keep on doing whatever you are doing and have a great weekend.

Suzy said...

Congrats on the fantastic loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch to your poor daughter's stitch allergy!

I agree - Yah to Spring!