Hi Everyone
It was good to catch up on all your blogs....and hear all your news...seems like ages since I have been around, well it has been hasnt it...........want to know why ???? ok I hear you saying yes..well I have been so sick.....my sinuses really flared up I could have been a Jon English look alike 3 weeks ago plus I had a middle ear infection and was unable to walk without almost falling over for 3 days..in between I was managing a exercise/eating program seemed like I had a few good days where all was going well then I got sick.....managed to recover get back into it then sick again...trouble also with that was that I was starting to feel so damn down about it all...thoughts that I am never going to get back to where I was last April...bad habits crept in again as far as eating goes and now I am sitting here wondering if I will ever be the same girl I was 16 mths ago when I first started...she seems so long gone as far as my attitude is concerned and I want her back bigtime ( tears go away). Ahhhhh silly me so sorry for being like this atm....anyway also as you know I had computer problem a couple of months ago well I ended up having to buy a new tower so all should really be ok now.
I also lost a dear friend to cancer 2 weeks ago.............OK this isnt good am really emotional atm...if anyone has any ideas as to how I can get the old Em back please feel free to say...guess at the end of the day it has to be me that does it.
Ok hope you all have a lovely weekend.....
Take care
Love Em xxxxx
3 comments:
Welcome back Em!
Firstly, so sorry about the sad loss of your friend.
I am also sorry you haven't been well. Middle ear infection is so horrible. That feeling of dizziness and loss of balance is awful. I am glad you are recovered and thinking about getting back on track.
You CAN do it. Today is a new day. Just take each day as it comes. Eat as healthily as you can, go for a walk or exercise when you can and you will soon be back to being healthy and fit.
Take care and have fun with your new computer. xx
you go right ahead and be emotional. Sounds to me like you're trying to cope with too much on your own and keeping it all inside and not sharing.
The Emi of 16 months ago is still there. She'll be back before you know it. Just focus on now. Today. Not yesterday or tomorrow. Just today.
Glad you're back Emi, you've been gone to long. Big hugs to you. xxx
Thanx Suzy and Lee-Anne......just am so emotional atm feel like my world is outa control...will be doing some real soul searching this long weekend xxxx
Post a Comment