Hi all
Well I am back ...10 kgs heavier which isnt good hey .......no excuses just an overactive mouth and a lazy attitude.
So its back to loosing weight again.........been trying the past two weeks or so ...with a couple of good days and then the rest shocking but it definately has to be wake up time for me or else i will be back to where I was very very soon and I dont want that...so back to blogland.
I have been reading all your blogs.....not leaving comments though which isnt nice but am excited that you are all doing so well and I see there are a couple of bubs on the way too which is wonderful news.
I hope you will all pop in from time to time....as I really need some support....anyway will be around to comment as of Monday....have a great weekend
Love Em xxxxx
4 comments:
Hello Em. Welcome back! Don't look back, just look forward, and as you are determined to lose that weight you will. Winter is nearly over and Spring flowers are already starting to sprout. Things will be better.
Take care xx
About time you "returned" young lady. We're all allowed a bit of hibernation during winter. Time to look ahead and get ready for the warmer weather and longer days.
Anything you have on your mind, just spill it. That's what blogs are for. It's better out than in and a problem shared is a problem halved.
Take care. We're all hear for you. Now come on we've got work to do.
*big hugs* Glad to see you back Em :)
Hi Ya, where are ya. Hope all's good. Say hello.
Post a Comment