THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday.....out come the scales

Hi All

Weigh day today...result a loss of 2.2 kgs , am very pleased with that.
I have been back into exercising full on since I came back from Newcastle, I feel that I needed that week and a bit off from exercising as I was starting to feel like it was a chore which was kinda scary but now I am back to enjoying it, looking forward to it and wiser...

I had a nice weekend, went shopping with miss 11 and 8 on Saturday for their school stuff, saturday night was simple just watching dvds with the girls and a friend. Sunday I went to the new Wests Diggers club here for the first time, so nice and was so good to be able to sit back and relax with my D/B.

Miss 18 goes back to Newcastle on Thursday :(.... I am such a sook I know but I dont want her to go... have soooo much enjoyed having her home for the last month but I know she has to. I am not sure if miss 19 is coming back home next week for a few days or not... have to check in with her about that.......

Ok well best be off.....have a great day everyone..cya soon

Love Emxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Tina said...

2.2kg! Thats an awesome loss! Way to go!!!

Tiffany said...

WOW! 2.2kgs gone! Congratulations!

Suzy said...

Congrats of the fantastic loss! You are doing so well!