THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Friday, January 13, 2006

Hi Everyone



The heat has been awful these past few days..... we had a bit of rain again yesterday for an hr or so , then a bit last night but today is hot once again. There hasnt even been any relief of a night....even with the rain. Oh well no use complaining hey lol.

We all went to see Nanny McPhee yesterday, was enjoyable and I took my water and wasnt even tempted to buy a choc top.. now this is good I thought to myself so with a grin from ear to ear after not being tempted at the movies, we met up with a friend of mine for lunch. Lunch was good, had a prawn salad, resisted the garlic bread that was ordered by my friend, resisted the chips that miss 8 left on her plate gees thinking at this point in time how good am I lol but then came the cookies and cream cheesecake, Miss 11 and my friend sitting there eating this cheesecake, so I gave in and just had to try it, it looked so yummy even though I dont have a sweet tooth by any means as I am the potato chip queen remember lol anyway I had a small spoonful..... mmm niceeeeeee but was happy to just leave it at that......

The festival is about to begin here yet again, the campers are starting to roll in , the cowboys and cowgals are roaming around and no they dont tie their horses outside the pubs lol had to laugh when I was asked that by an american lady a few weeks back. This place comes alive at country music festival time, so busy, buskers everywhere, clubs open 24/7, I know I walked around with my mouth open the first yr we were here, was amazed. Anyway even if you dont like Country Music the festival is still definately an experience.

I am still doing my 2 1/2 hours of exercise , eating is going well, water is flowing lol so all is looking pretty rosey.Thanks to everyone who commented on my 40 kg loss.. is wonderful to have so much support and I have decided to keep drinking my water everyday but am going to make an appointment to see my dr , probably get one in 3 weeks time if I ring today, its hard to get a dr here let alone get an appointment in a hurry but theres no hurry with this just want to ask her.

Ok well hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.. take care
Love Emxxxx

4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Em, well done on your loss. You've done amazingly well and I can't believe how you're still maintaining that 2 1/2 hour exercise. This is YOUR year. Way to go.

Suzy said...

Well done for resisting most of the temptations.
It would be a fantastic atmosphere at the Country Music Festival. You are lucky to be able to be there first hand. I like most music, including Country.

Em said...

Movies are so tempting i think!
So you should be very proud of your strength to resist:)
Keep up the great work hun:)
have a great weekend!
Em

Tina said...

Great job in resisting all the munchies!
We have friends who go to Tamworth for the music festival...they love it! We should go one year just to say we've been...lol
Have a wonderful weekend!