THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Feeling Great

Well I am feeling good about my weight loss, am exercising well, eating well and overall am in a positive state of mind. I lost 1 . 2 kg this week which is quite surprising considering but really lets face it I did make a mountain out of a mole hill.
I am walking for 30 mins everyday now plus my bike for 30 mins and my total gym for another 30 mins just trying to vary me exercises as like everything it too can become boring.

For those who wanted to know about my eating habits well this is what I had to eat yesterday for eg.
BREAKFAST
2 wholemeal crumpets
WW jam
Orange juice
Green tea
SNACK
1 mandarin
LUNCH
Green tea
1 Pita pkt
WW baked beans
1 Sm WW yogurt
AFTERNOON SNACK
1/2 punnet of strawberries
Fresh green beans
DINNER
Green tea
1 sm piece of steak
Smearing of steak sauce
1PT serve of potato
Cabbage, cauli, peas, corn
1 sm WW fruit salad
NITE TIME
1/2 sachet of choc mint hot chocolate

Hope everyone is staying positive and warm
Emi

No comments: