THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Weigh In Day

Woooo hooooooooooooo I lost 1 kg, takes my total to 10.5 kg now wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!.
I feel good and mostly I feel so alive, its amazing just the difference in my attitude towards life and things in general since Ive changed my lifestyle.Today I have decided to get back on my total gym, I find my exercise bike is good but I believe that my total gym does wonders so as of today its the bike for an hr and total gym for 30 mins.
Im a little concerned too about my neck it seems to be wrinkly, Ive read where water helps and to loose weight slowly helps too, gives your body time to adjust ,gees Im just hoping it doesnt get any worse :-(.

I havent worked out how to adjust my ticker , oh dear!!!
Anyway time to go go go bike
Take care and stay positive
Emi

4 comments:

Mary said...

WOW, good going hon! Isn't it just so fantastic to reach over the 10kg mark! You must be really feeling the difference now too :-)

With the ticker, go into your settings and click on the template tab. You will need to put the html code into a section titled "Blog Description". Do you have frontpage (html editor)? You will be able to play around with your template better there and then copy and paste in back into the blog settings. I hope this helps!

Em said...

thanx Donna
You have a great week too :-)

Em said...

Mary
Thanx for having a look at my blog regularly and yes I can really feel and see the difference.
As for the ticker well its all abit of a too hard basket for me atm lol but thanx for your advice and Im going to look into it at the weekend.
Take care

demotutorial said...

1Kg is big. how are you now? Haven't talked to you since after my tummy tuck