Hi
This is my first blog day and Im so excited lol. I am a 40 year old mum to four beautiful girls who are my life. I have always been overweight but once I turned 40 I began to see things a little differently and realised that although I was happy I knew I could be happier and asked myself the question...... Dont you deserve to be the happiest you can be??. My answer was YESSSSS and so began my ww journey. I started ww at home 7 weeks ago and so far so good. I am determined this is my time and have so far lost 9.5 kg and I am over the moon.
I have made so many changes these past 8 weeks and it feels wonderful.....so I will continue my journey as I begin to see that "nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels".
No comments:
Post a Comment