THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I need someone

Hello

I am numb, heartbroken, dont know what the future will hold, scared,the list can go on and on


Yesterday I received a phone call to say my eldest had been admitted to the mental health ward...suicidal...today she will be assessed by a psychiatrist............tears are pouring atm for my little girl ...I know she is 22 but she is my little girl ...I havent been able to reach out to her for so long....have tried and tried..... I realised a very long time ago that she needed help..hopefully this will be the breaking point where she finally gets the help she needs.She sent me a text last night saying she loved me and she wished she had of listened.....replied I love you and am always here for you... waiting to see whether I will go down and bring her home.......
On top of that my week has been shit, have had the flu, still have the flu, feel so run down ,no energy at all, am so behind in everything, exercise, study, assignments, but I guess what is happening with my daughter makes me and my woes seem pretty damn nothing......

Have been reading just not commenting.........please dont give up on me as I wont give up on me, hopefully will be back in to the swing of it all soon

Thanx for reading..hope you dont mind but I needed to air this and think of you all as my friends

Take care
Em x

5 comments:

Chris H said...

SHIT SHIT SHIT you poor thing! I kinda know how you must be feeling, our 20 year old son has been going through lots of grief lately and was heading towards suicidal thoughts too.... we got him help this week. Hang in there, I hope things settle down for your daughter and she makes some good decisions for her health and life... maybe coming home would be a good start. I feel for you chick. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Zanna said...

Oh Em - what a terrible time for you - it's as you say - she's still your little girl and you want to make it all better but this time you can't. But on the upside it's so good that she's getting specialist help and hopefully with that help and your love she'll find the pathway forward again. Thinking of you both, take care Lov Z xx

Doug Bagley said...

Em,
My youngest is 24 and I've learned one thing: we never stop being parents, no matter how old our children get. And it ain't easy.
Many of us bloggers feel for ya. Keep us posted.

Suzy said...

Oh Em! What a terrible worry for you. I hope things get better for you and your dear daughter soon. Of course our children are always our babies. Thinking of you both xx

jen said...

ohhhhh Ems, hugs and loves always from me to you....coz believe me darl I know where you are at, been on that road for the last 11 years with Shawn, and been at the exact same place as you are now. No matter how old they are, what they do, our kids are always our babies!!