THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Monday, April 07, 2008

Lost

Hey all

I have been reading..keeping in touch with what you are all up to in your worlds....just am very lost atm...cant explain how I feel other than that..............had three really bad days with eating and exercise..........really struggling atm...dont want to revert back, cant revert back, just need to find the old Em once again.....how many times can one keep coming back......anyways just to let you know

Have a great week ....will be around ....in the distance

Em

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Sorry you are lost at the moment chick... chin up, things will get better eventually! I bloody hope so anyway , for both of us! {{{BIG HUG}}}

jen said...

Big Hugs ...know where you coming from darl....it sux ehh? Keep on trying ... sounds like what I going throu, darn menopause !! Have a look at www.minniepauz.com

Doug Bagley said...

Hey Em,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad it gave you a smile.
I know how you're feeling. Been there a few times myself. You'll find Em again.Just don't quit trying.

Doug Bagley said...

OK, so my loosing myself had nothing to do with menopause, lol. Just wanted to clear that up. But don't men go through something simular, like womenopause?

Zanna said...

Hi Em - hope you're feeling a bit better - understand fully the way you're feeling. Be gentle with yourself Love Z x