THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Monday, October 15, 2007

hanging in

Hey all :)

Yep I know its been a long time ........well where do I start ?

From the beginning ...went away for first week of the holidays...wasnt anywhere near a computer ....had a good time overall , went to Sydney for the weekend , Darling harbour on the Saturday wow hasnt that place gone ahead ..was wonderful ...went to the new wildlife park and the aquarium ... and walked around Darling Harbour twice, then we went to the rocks area and spend Saturday night staring at the harbour...must admit that I think Sydney Harbour is just absolutely gorgeous... miss 9 says when you open your eyes at home you see nothing when you open your eyes in Sydney you see everything ...lol just about sums it up but hey girl we arent moving to Sydney sorry ......
Sunday we went to the NRL grandfinal girls stayed with my girlfriends daughter so was good to be kid free especially at the footy ....go storm woo hooooo yes I know I am a Wests Tigers fan thru and thru but I hate manly :) lol.......spent the rest of the week in Newcastle catching up with friends and family and shopping..and the beach oh gawd how we miss the beach..we are like caged animals being relaeased once we get there .
The only downer of the week was when we took miss 21 back to her flat , we discovered that her delightful ex b/f had taken her stereo and dvd player ......... he had her keys ( long story )....in hindsight she should have reported him for not giving her her keys back but she didnt think he would steal her stuff and believed he would return them to her when she got back to Newcastle ....WRONG ....... asshole really want to believe in kharma....anyway we went to the Police and she had to notify real estate about her keys .......and has moved back in with my parents until Christmas .........after that have no idea .........she doesnt want to come back here but maybe she might have to......

Anyway am back at Tafe .....full speed ahead now only 2 more weeks in the classroom and 3 weeks of work placement and its over yippeeee ......want to get a real job out of this so fingers crossed................ am doing my work placement in disabilities not my choice but its only for 3 weeks so will make the most of it... should be very interesting and challenging.


Ok on the side of eating and exercising ...dont even go there ..hasnt been good .......but today was a new day and all I can do is look ahead ...better days ahead ...............one day I will get back to my goal weight is just going to take a while.........lessons to be learnt .....1 If I make one bad choice dont turn it into 10 bad choices ..........


Ok well I will be around in the next few days to comment on your blogs and catch up with you all..hope all is wonderful
Love Em x

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I loved Sydney too. such a pretty harbour/great shopping/nice people... I meet a few bloggers there! And Briony from Newcastle too! Hope your holiday did not impact too badly on your weight, but hey, YA GOTTA LIVE AND HAVE FUN TOO!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Hey Emi, hope things are settling down for you a wee bit. I know things seem like a rollercoaster at times but you'll get there. We all will.