Hello
I am still here..... this past week hasnt been such a great week for me in lots of ways but I have still maintained my exercise to a small amount and eating hasnt been too bad at all....emotionally I have been a wreck tho......daughter no 1 comes home last Friday with the news that she is pregnant........... yep I want to be a grandma but not in these circumstances....I am not disappointed in her but very disappointed for her , know what I mean.......so this news has thrown me then to top it off I have been sick after my evening meal then fine next morning so have no idea what thats all about......tafe has been so busy we only have 4 more weeks left in the classroom this year as we start our work placements 3rd week back after the holidays...stil dont know where I am going yet but have to do 6 work outcomes based on where I am going..... go figure how that one is supposed to be done.....I am a thinker and a planner not a spur of the moment person but am learning that being like that is going to be somewhat of a requirement, another learning bee for me ............. hope everyone is well ....... will catch up with you all really soon
Love Em x
5 comments:
Hi Em,
You have been thrown some curved balls lately! Re. your daughter - I had a similar thing with my elder son - had been going out with T for about 3 months and she became pregnant. She was 2/3 through a double degree and 21, he was 22 but had a good job. Fast forward.. No 1 Grandson was born, they got engaged then married, she finished her degree externally, they bought a house, she got a position as a teacher, then they moved to a bigger house, then No 2 grandson was born. 6 years down the track the current result - a very happy contented family. So just wanted to offer you a thread of consolation that it can all work out OK. The important thing with them is that her parents, my ex and his wife and Bloss and I all supported them (not so much financially but emotionally.) I remember when he told me, like you I was gobsmacked, but I asked him how he felt about it and he said he was stoked and my reply was that if he was happy then I was too. Love and support makes most things come good. But you still worry anyway!! Hugs to you Z xx
I can think of dozens of things worse than a grandbaby on the way, whatever the circumstances mate! YOU ARE GUNNA BE A GRANDMA!!! Wooooo hoooooo !!!!! I have *5* grandkids and they are really neat... (even if I have to raise two of them as my own)..... oooo I love babies!!!!!
isn't it cruel how life throws contiuous things at us sometimes. Just take one day at a time.
Hope things come right for you soon
All you can do is be there for your daughter and all will be OK.
It is wonderful to be a granny. :-)
Hope you are feeling better.
One of the reasons of concern to me when my son got married was how quickly my daughter in law wanted children. I look forward to the day I become a nana or a gran, but my concern was more for them to enjoy their lives a bit before they settle down as children are a fulltime committment. I feel this is where you are coming from. But you've got take the positives out of it all. Be happy and you will find a way to work it all out together as a family.
I hope time has past and things have settled down and you can look at things with a clearer view.
Big hugs mate.
Post a Comment