THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday Blues

I have had the Sunday blues :( I have been feeling sorry for myself...... looking at myself..crying over those gained kgs, but enough of that..here is a conscious decision that this is going to stop as of now......
Yesterday we had the Harry Potter maniac oops mania in our house , my 13 yr old pacing the house because we werent lined up before 9 am and we were going to miss out lol .....gees will there be life after Harry Potter ....... we went to see the movie last weekend wasnt too bad ...I enjoy it because I see how much my girls love it, thats my excuse anyway lol.
OK back to Tafe tomorrow..... the goal is to fit some sort of exercise into my day...eat properly by making sure I go to tafe prepared everyday...no excuses to not take a nice healthy lunch and morning tea to tafe....... is going to be a long hard term..one of our modules is mental health should be very interesting.
Hope everyone is well , will leave you with this quote

"TODAY any woman can fight the battles of just one day. It is only when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternities-YESTERDAY and TOMORROW - that we break down.

2 comments:

mimbles said...

Hey Em, thanks for the comment on my blog :D I finished reading Harry early this morning, thought it was a bit better than the previous 2 but still somewhat disappointing in a number of ways. Haven't seen the movie yet though. Hope you have a good week at TAFE.

Lee-Anne said...

I hope that conscious decision you made is working.

I agree that it's definitely that much easier when we take the time to prepare our meals - we lessen the risk of letting ourselves down.

Don't let yourself get down about gaining those kgs. Don't be a pesimest. Instead CHOOSE to be an optimist. It'll make getting to goal a whole lot better and easier.

Take care and have a great week at TAFE.