Hello
Week 2 shows a loss of 500 grams so on that front all seems to be going good...............to say I am struggling at times would be somewhat of an understatement........at times it has been like torture to resist not going back to old ways..........anyway will take each day at a time all one can really do hey.
Sorry I havent been around your blogs lately just been really busy with tafe and then had a huge weekend..will pop by later today until then hope everyone is well
Love Em x
5 comments:
You're still losing girlfriend. That's the important thing.
Sometimes it's hard when we juggle so many things in our lives to stick to our plan.
But you hang on in there. Summers around the corner and I know you want to wear all the lovely clothes out there and feel comfortable in them.
You're doing great Emi.
Ever see any kangaroos. I would just love to eat one. finalfifty.com is the place to be and lose weight. I'm so fit, I want to hop like a kangaroo to the Comic Show!!!
"The Captain"
YIKES!!! I'm on you blogroll? Have I visited you before and lost you again??? I feel bad. Anyway, rock on, the weight is coming off, this is good!
Yes, one day at a time Em and you will get there. ;-)
Yes it's hard when life is so busy .. one day at a time is the best way to focus..
Keep at it - you're doing great!
Post a Comment