THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Friday, January 26, 2007

What the hell am I doing here

Hello

I have no idea if anyone is still around to read this........what I do know is I need this to keep me honest and to help me get rid of these kgs.......

Yes you heard right unwanted kgs that I now have to get rid of again...dont worry I have asked myself a hundred times or more over these past 8 months....What the hell am I doing here...Why am I doing this to me after I worked so damn hard to get to goal in the first place.......no answer really.....could be stoopidiness.......carelessness..........whatever it was it cant be anymore...I dont want to get back to where I was...I cant go back to being that person who lives in self denial ....so no more excuses........get your act together and back on track.............

The damage done over the past 8 mths is 19 kgs..I know that is soo bad and yes also so hard to have to sit here and write this but I have to face up to this ..it may be the only way to kickstart my journey again.

I know I have to blog regularly..........hope I can gain some support on the way as that is something that is priceless

I am 42 yr old now............and its about time I realised that this time its for keeps...no more being overweight and unhealthy..I know I can do this........I will tell myself this everyday until I reach my goal then every day after that..atm that is the only goal I am setting myself..I know the road to goal....its one of ups and downs..commitment..attitude..determination....healthier eating and exercise...... its one that never ends unless you give up and throw the towel in and boy this gal aint gonna do that..

I will pop by my old buddies soon..............I hope some of you join me yet again for the journey

Em xxx

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Welcome back Em. Good luck getting back on track. Thanks for visiting me.

Christine (Australia) said...

Hi Em,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments you left me.
I have been to WW many times over the years and never got to goal, so when I joined this time (Nov'05) at the heaviest I have ever been I decided that I would give it everything and get to goal this time. I needed to do this for my health. It has been a long journey and I am only 3/4 of the way there so far but I know I will do it this time! And this is for the long term - I cannot return to my old habits - I now love the new healthy habits that I have and am still constantly making!
The support from the blogging community has been invaluable. And so motivating!
I'd be happy to come along on your journey & be there for support for you! Just try and take one day at a time and you'll soon be back on track..

jen said...

Hi Em...found you in my blog wanders and I just wanted to say good luck on your ww journey. It is a long hard road which I have traveled many times but never made it to goal. This time I will, thanks to all the help from my online friends and these inspirational blogs. Just keep at it Em, believe in yourself and remember no matter what YOU are worth it..

Jen