THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hello

HI Everyone

Just letting you all know I am still around....I havent weighed myself for 2 weeks now.....decided to take a break from the scales as I have been a bit down and out and didnt really want to deal with the scales.. this probably doesnt make a whole lot of sense and maybe I should face a gain or the same or even a loss but chose a break, will definately be back on the next Tuesday though.

I have been pretty good as far as eating goes.. a bit of a disaster at Easter and last Sunday but apart from that I have been a good girl. Exercise has been good too, am really concentrating on toning and did some measurements last Saturday to find that in 2 weeks I have lost 2.5 cms off my arms :)and losses everywhere else also .

I still have my four girls here which is great( most of the time lol) 4 girls in a small house need I explain any further. Shell got a job at a Nursing home here, she starts next Monday.. she is so excited and nervous at the moment you could bounce off her energy.
We have been to the movies twice and ten pin, went to the chinese festival Easter Saturday and this coming weekend we are all going to the Celtic Festival at Glen Innes so am really looking forward to that.

I hope everyone is well, it is certainly getting cold here now..will be around to read up on everyone's blog really soon.
Take care
Love Em xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Suzy said...

OMG, do you ever get a turn in the bathroom with all those girls??? LOL, the ones I know are usually in there for hours!

Sounds like you are doing all the right things with your eating and exercise so it won't matter if you stay away from the scales.
Yes it is bl@#$y cold here too!!!

Em said...

LOL it is a hard task especially with the two older girls ......

Lee-Anne said...

Oh, congratulations to Shell on getting the job at the Nursing Home. She must have had her first day today. What a sense of achievement for her and of course big hugs to you as the happy and proud mum.

I don't blame you for staying away from the scales. I have been avoiding it this last week. I have eaten too much and my skirt is feeling rather snug on me today and I don't like it at all.

You have done so wonderfully well, that goal is just so close. I hope whatever it was that got you feeling down has buggared off and you're on top of things again.

Take care and have a really super week, Em.