THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Miss 20



Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Ashyyyyyyyy
Happy Birthday to you.





Love you kiddo xxxxxxxxxx

Hi All

Today is my daughters birthday.. she is 20 and so far away so am sending her lots of love and kisses and hugs .


OK weigh in results today were a loss of 900 grams ..so 3.1 TO GO TO GOAL.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Love Em xxx

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy Birthday to your dear daughter and congrats on the great loss. Getting SO close!

mimbles said...

Wow! The end is in sight :) I confess to having read only the first few posts and the tail end of your blog but even just that much is inspiring. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm hoping the proud and happy feelings will come to the fore once the sadness fades a bit, they're in there somewhere :P

Happy Birthday to your daughter:)

(You can tell I'm a forum addict, I can't type without using smilies, LOL)

Lee-Anne said...

OMG!!! Only 3.1 to go. Fantastic. You are doing so well. You will be at goal before you know it.

Birthday greetings for your lovely daughter.

Tina said...

Congrats on your .9 this week,...great job!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter!! All the best!