
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Aleaaaaaaaa
Happy Birthday to you
Love you xxxxxxx
My third angel is turning 12 tomorrow.
Hi Everyone
Hope everyone is well, as for me I have had sinus really bad these past 2 days, struggled big time with exercise yesterday so decided to give myself a few days off, or wait until I feel better as its no good pushing yourself when your sick is it?
I have a pretty big weekend coming up, we are going out for dinner tomorrow night for Al's birthday and then on Sunday I have been invited to go out for dinner for a g/f's engagement sooooooooo wish me luck here . I just hope I feel better.. Im sure I will though .
Ok well I hope you all have a great weekend... D/B just pulled up in my driveway so seeing as though I havent seen him in 2 weeks im out of here lol
Love Em xxxxxx
Back again
My tigers play tonight.......... the footy season has begun wooo hoooooooooooo
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Alea!!
Hope you have a terrific weekend hun...hope you feel better soon, too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Geez you have alot of birthdays in your house LOL
Well done on the weightloss hun - you are so close to goal I bet you can smell it!
haha Jadey I have a lot of kids lol
Post a Comment