THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love...a itch you just cant scratch

Happy Valentines Day :):)

Weigh day for me.... happy to report a loss of 1.2 kgs this week..

I watched The Biggest Looser last night for the first time as I didnt see the American one and those 12 ppl are so wonderful... I wish them all the best and boyyyy could I relate to some of their feelings when they first got on those scales...... guess we all can relate in some way or another.

Hope you all have a lovely day.... lots of smiles, cuddles, kisses, etc, my girls came out to me this morning and said Happy Valentines Day Mum , we love you....:) bought tears to my eyes as thats what its all about isnt it?.

Love Em xxxx

2 comments:

Tina said...

How sweet of your girls! My son asked if he could steal 2 of my roses that hubby gave me for our anniversary so he could give them to his 2 girlfriends (long story...LOL) and he's only 13!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Suzy said...

Well done on the great loss Em! That is fantastic!
Unfortunately I can't get the Biggest Loser, as I don't have a set top box and that's what I need to get that channel here. Sounds good though, from all reports.