Howdy
Boy is it hot here....we had 42 here yesterday and today doesnt feel any less....omg will Autumn please hurry up and come.
Al absolutely loves High School... she has made a few new friends which is great and Loz is such a big girl now she is in Primary School lol.
Kinda getting really nervous about Monday and Tafe....... I guess I will worry about it all weekend then come Monday everything will be fine, its usually how it all works out hey. Exercise will definately be taking a back seat from now on, but thats ok I will still manage to get a hour at least in each day, will still get up to exercise at 6 and do my hour and it will depend on how smooth things run here when I get home as to whether I do anymore before dinner.
K well hope everyone has a great weekend , catch you soon
Love Emxxxxx
1 comment:
Great to hear the kids are loving school....and I agree, bring on Autumn! I hate the heat! But wait till winter, I'll be complaining it's too cold..LOL Have a wonderful weekend hun!
Post a Comment