Hello
I know its been a week since I last posted.... times just flies and these past 4 days have been awfully busy but I will catch up with everyone today.
Ahhh my cherubs went back to school today, its so quiet here atm lol. Miss 11 went into yr 7 , cant believe she is in high school now , she looked so grown up in her uniform and we had a bit of a personal struggle as to whether she should get her hair cut or not, her hair is very long she can almost sit on it when out but at the end of the day she decided not to and just had a trim, funny I can remember when I decided to get my long hair cut back in yr 9 some 26 yrs ago lol.Anyway off she went a bit nervous, stood close to me for a little while; will be a new adventure for her as all her friends have gone to a different school so new friends will be made.Looking at her today, wow where has all the time gone, she is nearly as tall as me and lucky for her she is the normal weight and she eats so much lol.
Miss 8 and my baby girl went into Primary School she was happy to go back to school, the holidays are a bit long . She didnt want to get her hair cut as in her words" dont you know I am growing my hair mum " all was fine when I explained that all we were having done was a trim. She is also very tall for her age, head and shoulders above most in her class and is a solid girl but our healthy eating is also helping her which is great.
The tigers game was awsome, they won 64/4 which was expected but it still was so kewl to see them play, can never miss an opportunity like that, got to meet some of the players again lol. The festival is over which means things here are back to normal and no more waiting 15 mins to use the toilet when down town.It is good though and I took the girls to the cavalcade on Saturday morning, then we all went to the buskers concert in the park, which was good.
I have been pretty good this past week, made fresh chicken rolls for the footy and took plenty of water, had a hotdog dont know why I had a hotdog as I dont really like them,but apart from that and 1 pkt of potato chips( cant go without those for too long hey) my eating has been good, exercise is good started a new workout plan as of yesterday as I am going back to Tafe next Monday to do Cert 111 in aged care, which means that for 3 days exercise isnt going to be as much as it has been so have had to think about it all and came up with the new plan.Wont go into detail as I have a sermon already here(sorry)but basically it means that Sat/Sun are going to become major exercise days.... I can make this work , I ve got to think positive here, I can go to Tafe, exercise, be there for my girls, do things of a weekend with the girls, housework, its going to be strange at first but we can make this work, scary going back to study..... wish me luck girls plssssssssssssssssssss.
Ok finally..... this week a loss of 500 grams :)
Hope everyone is well and things are good in blog land, am off now to catch up with you all
Love Em xxxxxxxxx
2 comments:
Good on you for going back to TAFE! Best of luck with it all. I am sure you have the determinaton to make it work.
Well done on the 500gm loss!
Man school goes back early in oz... we don't start back for another week here in NZ. I hope your kids had a great day back. :)
Take care
A
Post a Comment