THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Monday, February 27, 2006

Great Weekend to top off a great week

Hi All

I am so happy to report that last week I managed to stick to my planned exercise every single day even Saturday so I am very proud of myself. I had a good week with my eating, which I must admit normally is really good during the week but does tend to go a bit off track of a weekend but hey I havent done too much damage with my little treats of potato chips in the past and I figure that I am well aware of what will happen if I go back to eating these all the time so I am AWARE which is one of the main things hey.

My wonderful guy surprised me with a visit on Friday...was so unexpected, no wonder I couldnt reach him on his land line early Friday morning lol. We took the girls on a picnic to Lake Keepit yesterday, was a fabulous day, the weather was just about perfect, the company more then perfect :):) all in all a absolutely wonderful day. Ahh though he had to go back last night for work today but it was just so great to see him, the girls adore him and he is so wonderful with them..anyway enough of that lol.

I am looking forward to the biggest looser tonight..wonder who they will vote off?.. I am going to go with Jo although part of me is saying Adro here..time will tell.

Hope everyone is having a great day.. until tomorrow's weigh in byeeeee

Love Em xxx

2 comments:

Suzy said...

So nice that you had a wonderful surprise visit at the weekend.
Well done for sticking to your plan.

Tina said...

Great to hear you have a terrific week!
I was beginning to think that Adro was going when Kristie said the person she had voted for was a strong person...I didn't see Jo as that strong persoanlly. But she looks terrific 2 months on, hey?!
Have a wonderful week Em!