THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Confession

Hi All

I have a confession to make... I have eaten and eaten so much on Friday, Saturday and so far today...... there are no excuses for this. I have hardly been exercising these past two weeks and now that I have taken my eating to unbelivable heights it has come to the point where I am scared and have to sit back and take charge of my life again. Ask myself why the hell am I doing this when I am so close to my goal? I do know that I need to somehow ignore all the negativity that seems to be around me, apart from my girls, my d/b ( who is miles away ) my closest g/f who is in Sydney and my dear blog buddies (you guys) everyone else seems to be so against me... I am fed up with hearing you dont need to loose anymore weight, or you looked better bigger, or you have aged so much...... do you hear me I am sick of this and today I am taking a stand against this....the next person to say one negative thing is going to get a blast.......

The rest of today is going to be good as far as eating goes, tomorrow is going to be day 1 all over again as if it isnt the only person I will be hurting is ME!!! I have worked too hard to let it all come undone now, I need to go back and have a good long hard think about why I have been like this these past few weeks then accept it and move on. The only consolation if you can even call it that is I feel quite ill at present so my body is telling me, so I know there is no way I could go back to this way forever...... I guess I am just upset that I still havent learnt to not hurt myself when the going gets me down.

Thanx for listening

Em xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Tracey Anne said...

Hey Em, it's so awful that people think they have the right to say things like that to you - especially your mum! People should be happy for you. I know I am, and so are all the other people who are trying to lose weight. You are an inspiration, don't ever forget that. I think it's quite common to "sabotage" yourself when you are so close to goal, but I have no doubt you can overcome it. You've come so far! Keep up the great work.

Tina said...

I agree with Tracey Anne's comment above. I really dislike the fact that people think they can voice their opinions especially when they can be so hurtful.

I'm thrilled for you hun! You're doing so well...especially that you have the guts to admit to overeating these past few days! Shows how strong a person you are!

Have a wonderful week!

Suzy said...

Hope you are feeling happier and back on track today.