Hi Everyone
Firstly I want to say that I have read some amazing blogs this morning.. truly inspirational women....women who have made me sit up and have a long hard think. I have been rather sluggish the past 2 days .. I have stuck to my points and exercised but there just hasnt been that oomphhhhh behind it. I have lied in bed and thought oh I dont feel good... or it wouldnt matter if I missed this mornings exercising when in all honesty there wasnt anything wrong with me just seemed to be searching for an excuse not to go exercise. I know above all that I need to exercise so after reading these blogs I have decided to get my act together and go find that oomph!!!!!!!!!!(ATTITUDE).
I made this yummy vegetable slice last night.... the original recipe (Asparagus and Ham slice) came from Annette Sym's Cookbook but I didnt use Ham instead I used carrott and peas.... girls loved it too.
I had Al's Yr 7 Orientation Day yesterday cant believe Al is off to High School next year only seems like yesterday I was leaving her in Kindergarten. Looking back over these past few years and what we as a family have endured and overcome to get to where we all are today brings tears and a smile to my face. I know what it is like to overcome hurdles.. to survive when you somehow dont know how that is going to happen and if there really is such a thing as a rainbow at the end but there is and that is how I know that I will get to my goal... this is what makes me continue no matter what hurdle appears. I know Im sort of rambling here but I need to see this for myself.. be able to go back and read over this the next few weeks as it is pretty scary for me thinking about my birthday dinner, miss 7's birthday, Christmas parties, Christmas and New Year all scary times when food and drink are going to be in plenty... ohhh but I know what I have to do, I have worked to hard and come to far to stop so continue I will regardless. If I eat or drink a bit too much I am not going to beat myself up about it (am I em !!!!) I will move on and make the next day count and so on and so on. Ok well there you go its in my mind nice and clear for now and here for future reference.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Take care
Love Emxxxx
1 comment:
Yes I think exercise is one of the keys.
I think we can still enjoy our festive celebrations and just work a bit harder at sticking to our plan the next few days after.
Have fun, that's the main thing!
Post a Comment