Hi everyone
I have had so much trouble trying to read all your blogs this week.. has been very annoying.
Ok today is my birthday....sweet 41:-). My 19 yr old is coming home so at least I will have 3 of my girls here... would have been so wonderful to have the 4 but these things cant be helped. She did ring me early and sing happy birthday to me so was happy about that. My D/B bought me a gold bracelet sooo beautiful and the 2 littlies bought me a watch and perfume so I was a very lucky girl.
I lost 1.8 kgs when I weighed myself on Tuesday... taking my total loss now to 37.8 kgs gone for good. I am hoping and have set myself a mini goal to have lost 40 kgs by Christmas..... hope I can achieve this.
Ok well I hope everyone has a great weekend ..... take care
Love Emxxxxxxx
1 comment:
Happy, happy belated birthday wishes to you Em. Sounds like you had a great one. Exactly the way it should be.
Post a Comment