THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Christmas(20th Dec)

Hi Everyone

Well Christmas is only a few days away .. hope everyone is all organised.

Weigh in day for me and I needed to loose 1.1 kgs to take my total loss to 40 kg.... well I didnt make the 40 kg loss:-( lost 1 kg making my loss 39.9...Can you believe it so close but so far...ahh well doesnt matter.... keep telling myself this as I am a little bit disappointed.. I guess thats silly but I just wanted to be able to say 40 kgs gone for good.

Ok well I wont be back here until the New year..... so I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends .

Lots of Love

Em xxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Happy New Year Em!