Hello
Well I think I have had a major breakthrough.... I think I am over my craving for potato chips once and for all. I had a 50 gram pkt of deli style chips on Friday night and today I went to have another packet( I know norty me) but I felt quite ill after eating a few and I really believe that they no longer will be a weakness for me.
I was talking to my g/f last week and she said to me do you think you will gain weight once you reach your goal, like hello let me get to goal first lol but seriously I answered NO as I really do not enjoy eating the fatty foods anymore. I know I ve still had the occasional pizza, kfc, hot chips over the past 6 mths but really after eating them Ive sat back and realised that I havent really enjoyed it to be honest. I do enjoy however all the "new" foods I eat and am trying new foods all the time only yesterday it was mushrooms and arent they yumm.
School goes back tomorrow and therefore its time to get back into my 2 21/2 hrs of exercise.I am kinda looking forward to that......omg I said that. I was reading Karens blog and at the things she has changed in her lifestyle so my imaginary leader said for me to write down my changes as I head to my 30 kg loss .Here goes
1 I now drink at least 3.5 litres of water everyday compared to never.
2 I now eat broc, cabbage, spinach, cauli,mushrooms,zuchini,asparagus .
3 I now exercise everyday and really enjoy it.
4 I now have a lot more energy, sleep better,no headaches and overall feel great.
5 I have cut my portion sizes, and eat more vegies and fruit.
Ok well there it is..... well it is Sunday so I think I will get away with the sermon lol.
Take care
Emixxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment