Hi everyone
Just reflecting on the past few days and my friends. I have caught up with a few this past week gone and done the cuppa thing and their comments have been really great.
They now tell me that I am starting to get a figure (my reply) What didnt I have one before ! You are changing shape (my reply) What to a square now ? You are really looking good Em ( my reply) What did I look awful before? lol. They just shake their heads and say Em you know what we mean and yes I do know what they mean, I am actually starting to get real good curves, my body is definately changing shape which for me is soooo great as I didnt want to just become a smaller version of the shape I was ( if you know what I mean):-).
I am going out tomorrow nite a girls nite out and am even going to have a couple of drinks without feeling guilty here .. I figure I do enough exercise and basically stick to my points everyday and I never use any of my bonus points so a couple of drinks isnt going to hurt me. I think its ok as long as I keep it in perspective and know that its not going to be an everyday or weekly occurance for me.
Ok well hope everyone is going well and have a great weekend.
Love Emi xxxx
4 comments:
I finally found your blogspot Emi
Oh man YOU have done so very well indeed...go girl:)
I see or didn't see any pics of you which is a shame, its always nice to see photos as ones journey progresses....
Have a great weekend
Love Lynne
Yay for compliments! Have a great time out with the girls.
Now you just have to work on accepting compliments without being sarcastic back! ;) You sound just like me, I would've said the same things. LOL But yay on getting compliments and people noticing your shape changing, that's so fabulous!
Hope you had a great girls night out!
I'm so pleased that people are noticing and commenting on how good you're looking. Such an awesome buzz. Your reply was borne out of your past defensive personna, but hell you don't need that now, because you're just too damn fine woman. Go out there and enjoy every damn comment and just float....
Emi, this IS the best time of our lives. You deserve the best. Go grab it girl.
Sorry I haven't commented for awhile. Been in a bit of blah myself, but out of it now. Hope your weeks going great.
Post a Comment