THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Thursday, October 06, 2005

feeling awful

Hello everyone

I havent been around for a couple of days as I have sinus really bad and have been so sick with it all. I am starting to feel a bit better today thank goodness and will try and catch up with everyones blogs as soon as I can. I havent forgotten you all and I hope everything is going well and will catch up soon.

I weighed in on Tuesday, had a 300 gram loss so still going downnnnn.

Take care

Emi

2 comments:

jak said...

Oh, that's no good that you've been sick - hope you're feeling 100% asap. But yay for your loss! Awesome stuff! :)

Suzy said...

well done on the loss. Sorry to hear about your sinus. That is nasty and very painful. Hope you feel much better.