THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Monday, August 29, 2005

my hips are going

Hello
Hope everyone had a great weekend:-)
I had a good one even though my tigers lost but oh well we will be back on track this weekend I am sure .
I had my measurements taken on Saturday and was very pleased with the results here. I lost 27.5 cms this month taking my total now in 15 weeks of measuring myself(didnt do it for the first 3 weeks)to a total loss of 91 cms . I also lost this month 7 cms off my hips , I am absolutely over the moon with that loss as they seemed to be so slow compared to the rest of me.

I am also happy to say that I am up to 45 mins on my treadmill now and in a week of doing it I have walked 11 ks so not too bad . I am looking at trying to increase it every week atm and see how I go with that.

Well tomorrow is weigh in day for me so until then take care all
Emixx

No comments: