THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Friday, February 01, 2008

Meet Mike ...well Mike's Mathematical Theory

Now I did some easy maths. And knowledge is power.Sometimes we can excuse ourselves if we lose for two weeks then gain for one because we havent stayed focussed. But success builds confidence and confidence builds success. So I compared how much faster you lose weight by losing EVERY WEEK compared to losing for two weeks then gaining for one.well stand with someone and get one person to take two steps forward and one back, the other to take 3 steps forward. Do this 4 times (representing twelve weeks).One person has gone forward 12 steps, the other only 4 steps. lets call each step a kilogram. full focus = 12 kg. focus 2 weeks out of 3 = 4 kg.I have set only weekly targets of 1 kg. If I lose less its OK. But I dont want to go two steps forward and one back.
Mike

A big thankyou goes out to Mike ..this really makes sense and is a huge motivational key for me so I thought I would share it with all of you :).


I personally am on Day 4 of steps forward........exercise has been around the 60 minute mark everyday and eating has been spot on ...am feeling really vibrant..positive....happy.....even sexy haha. I discovered this body butter which enhances your natural tan so am looking rather coloured atm.......well being so fair its hard .

Girls went back to school...miss 10 couldnt wait was up and ready by 8 am .. she really loves school which is great. Miss 13 was keen to go back to but one has to wonder just how big of a part the "social scene " played in this .

Hope you all have a great weekend...... mine will be pretty quiet compared to last weekend...... just going to go and catch a movie with the girls........

Em xx

2 comments:

Chris H said...

There is nothing wrong with a nice quiet weekend, I am dreaming of the day we don't have to spend the weekend getting the house ready for an Open Home and can just RELAX. Enjoy yours, it sounds great.

Lee-Anne said...

I like Mike's theory too mate.

Hope you had a luvely weekend.