Hey All
I am back home......holiday was relaxing, even though it rained some of the time...girls had a great time as we all did....shopping, seeing friends, went to the beach a couple of times.... very relaxing just what the dr ordered :).
Didnt get to see my parents or my brothers and their families....they have made their mind up that its my fault miss 21 is the way she is, some very hurtful things were said on their part to miss 20 which I see as being so wrong anyway, if they have a problem with me say it to me dont run me down or say stuff to my children.Miss 20 was so hurt by what was said to her that she cut her holiday (she was staying at their place) and came home before we left.
I have decided that they arent going to change....I keep allowing them to hurt me and boy could I fill you on some stuff they have done even to the extent of denying that my two younger children even exist to my uncles/ aunts etc all because I didnt marry their father.... I think the term my parents used once was "BASTARDS". Anyway I have shed enough tears, they are who they are I cant change that but I do have control over how much I let them into my life..... and am going to seek some professional help so that I can face this and everything else and move on to a happier healthier me :).
I weighed myself this morning and the scales say the same ...this is ok could be worse and say I've gained so am smiling and saying thank you :).
I am doing ok I think ...will definately still be blogging and trying really hard to continue this journey..am positive that my life will be much brighter now...sorry for being a downer again but it really helps airing it even if here.........
Will catch up really soon .....
Love Em
3 comments:
Hi Em, Sorry I haven't been around lately - havaen't had much time to comment and also just realised that bloglines wasn't telling me your blog had updated - so had a bit of catching up to do. Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time with family and "friends" lately but so proud that you recognise you could do with some help and know where to get it- I can't over estimate my opinion of the value of having professional counselling in one way or another - be it a counsellor or a psychologist. Good on you for managing to retain so much focus through out all this. Hang in there and draw strength from your lovely fiance. Take care Love Z xx
Unfortunately we can't choose our families....but heyyyyyyy I am so proud of the way you have handled yourself and stayed focused. Yes, do get some councelling one some sort, it will help I am sure.
Keep smiling,
Jen
Shame about your family, but as you say, you can control how much you let them into your life. sounds like you need to keep right away from them! Glad you had a nice holiday chick.
Post a Comment