Wishing you and your families all the best in 2008....may this year be the year for all of us in every aspect of our lives.
New year brings new beginnings and I am really feeling confident that this year I will get back to my goal weight..........I survived Christmas and the New Year in pretty good shape...didnt weigh myself last week so this week I had a 2.5 kg loss ...really think the water intake is working for me and I guess its like everything else when your on a good thing and something is working for you than stick to it....also cutting out and back on carbs such as bread and potato is really working for me too.......
I love my girls dearly but boy oh boy the two bigger ones well I am so over them.....they continually look to blame me for what is happening in their lives...they just cant see that it is their life ,their responsiblity as to how they live it and the decisions they make...sure the past wasnt so great at times but gees why make the present and future the bloody same...... at times I feel like I have to answer to them in almost everything I do ..awful thing to say here but I really wish the one that is living here would move out (awful mum hey )...as I said love them dearly but at times I dislike them totally.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year and I really am looking forward to sharing your journey again this year ....health, happiness and weight loss to all :)
Em xxx
5 comments:
Happy New Year Em!
I hope the girls are more considerate to you soon.
Oh man do I know that feeling! I actually dislike my kids more than I like them!!!! But.. I love them all.... can't win.
Hey Em
I came to check you out through the lovely Jen's blog :)
All the best for 08 and I know it's going to be a goody!!!
I am sure your girls will grow up soon and see that they can't dump it all on you :)
Keep smiling
From one Em to another :)
Great going Em, what a way to start 2008, well done!!
Kids ehhhhh, some of them just never seem to grow up, do they??
All the best for a happy and positive new year...
Jen
Happy New Year Em :) Here's to a good one for all of us!
Post a Comment