Hello
I have been so busy getting the girls back to school ..started miss 9 in a new school one closer to where we now live ..made more sense especially with me starting Tafe and hopefully she will make friends with kids in our area.
Tafe is very heavy....wouldnt really expect welfare not to be now would we..am enjoying it though and even after only 3 days its been amazing just how much more I have learnt about ME.......am so determined to get this qualification and then get the job I want.....I truly believe I can give so much to this area.
Well as far as this journey is going hasnt been too bad at all have managed an hr each day of exercise and my eating is absolutely brilliant while at tafe......but I am struggling at home and this makes me so mad when I can go all day virtually and not worry yet once at home have this struggle.grrrrrrrrr.....but as each struggle appears I just kindly remind myself I can do this..I dont need this nor do I want this and basically this has had a 98% success. I am not finding it as easy.... not that the last time was easy but its harder for me this time..is all in my head and I really feel that I need to find that inner peace again ..once I find that it may then become easier. I havent been near the scales......... I figure that time will come eventually...just dont want to rock the boat so to speak ............
I t is so hot and dry here .....our water levels are slowly twindling.....we cant use hoses only buckets and is very hard to try and maintain our gardens and yards.....they estimate only enough water for 12 mths if no real rainfall.....isnt good ......
Ok well I am out of here ..have been by some of you ones I havent expect a visit soon .....just I have been so busy with Tafe and then the girls once home and exercise and home duties ....trying to fit it all into place will take time but we will get there just like our weight loss journey hey:)
Take care all
Em xxxx
8 comments:
Great to hear how much you're enjoying your studies and isn't it fascinating to find out more about yourself. Good work on keeping up the exercise and a handle on the eating through out all this. Have a good week
Cheers
Z
You are sounding so much more positive - so good for you!! We have the same water problems, no hoses, just buckets but only grey water, no town water! If only this drought would end.. keep up the great work!!!
You are doing so well with everything, and you seem to coping and the best thing is you are learning more about yourself....and this is all about YOU...and you are worth it!!
Jen
Neat you are enjoying TAFT, and we hear about you poor buggers in Aussy and your drought... it must be a worry. We hear you may have to be drinking recycled sewerage water eventually! Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side eh? Floods arn't great either! And we've had a few of those.
Glad you are enjoying your course at TAFE and all is well.
Hope everything still going great in your world.
Hi Em,
Hope you're well and enjoying your course! have been missing your posts..
take care, chris xx
Hello,hello, where are you.
Post a Comment