THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

300 grams

Hi Everyone

300 grams is my loss for this week...this is ok..Im actually quite surprised that I havent hit a plateau as yet.....mind you had 3 weeks where I gained due to my eating way out of control days..........will be curious to see what happens from now on in as I have decided as of today to cut back on my exercise...am aiming at doing weights every day upper n lower body alternate days, incorporating chuck into this as well plus some pilates as I really want to tone some areas a bit more so this should take about 40 mins approx , then do 30 mins of cardio everyday so a bit over an hour instead of the 2 1/2 hrs min that I have been doing. I am doing this from scratch as I have done from the very beginning.. so am hoping that what I am doing is going to tone me up a bit more:).

We all had a great weekend.... sat morning was spent cleaning the house , then sat afternoon I tried my hardest to create some space which just doesnt exist here.... will definately have some fun and games next weekend when we assemble Al's new bed and desk.... time to throw out some stuff Al lol. Saturday night we went to the local show..... free entry but boy were the rides expensive... didnt have a pluto pup see I was a good girl...ummmm ok I did have a bite of a pluto pup but it was a tiny bite as my mouth has shrunk :):) lol.

Sunday we went to my g/f's daughters birthday which was a afternoon at the movies... good idea really , we watched Zathura .. now this was a good movie indeed similar to Jumanji ( which I liked ) but in outa space..girls really enjoyed it as did Molly's friends from school.

Sitting here now it is so hot.. we are supposed to be getting a storm, does this mean RAIN...What is Rain ? something that we dont see very often here thats for sure:(.

Anyway hope everyone is well..have a great rest of this week

Love Em xxxx

6 comments:

Em said...

A loss is a loss to be proud of!!!!
Have you tried power yoga????
I go to a class twice a week well atleast try hehe and i love it lot's of bending and stretching and i must say i've noticed that my side (obliques) look fantastic!!!
And pilates mat work has been great for my tummy, really must get back into that as i have been so busy with weights and cardio that i have neglected these great workouts alittle:) might do some mat work tonight:)
Your doing a smashing job fantastic losses!!!!
Good luck with your new plan :)
It's rather impowering when you create your own programme makes you feel in control and makes it more fun aspecially when you try new things!!
Em:)

Em said...

I havent tried power yoga or any yoga for that matter Em must look into it. I find that my hips and thighs are really good.. my tummy isnt as bad as I thought it would be.. my arms need attention though. I really enjoy my mat work... thanx for your encouragement in my program :)

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss M. 300g is better than gaining, as you said.

I took my grand-daughter to see Zathura. We loved it too! I wasn't looking forward to it, but I loved every minute. Very well done, I thought.

Suzy said...

Sorry Em, I forgot the "E' in Em!

Em said...

Thanx Donna... im trying hard when I want to give up I think of Kristie wow that girl has some spunk. Thats ok Suzy lol.. yes same here I thought it was very well done too

Tina said...

300g is still a loss Em...great job!