What a awsome last few days I have had, firstly I am back on track 100% as far as my exercising goes. I am changing my program again lol, going to do 60 mins everyday on the treadmill, 45 mins on my bike, 30 mins on chuck/weights and instead of doing my floor exercises I am going to do"8 minutes in the morning"program. I got the book today and have had a quick look am going to read it thoroughly tonight but it appears to be really good and incorporates a few of the exercises I am already doing plus heaps more. I also got the book"Confessions of a Reformed Dieter" as I have heard so much about this book so am going to become a bookworm lol.
Miss 11 was in her school musical last Thursday and it was awsome, gees its so wonderful to see so many talented kids give such a great performance, was a wonderful night.
Ok last but not least what a AWSOME, AWSOME win for my tigers !!!!! We are into the final now wooooooo hooooooo so watch out Dragons here come the tigersssssssssss. I had a fabulous time watching the game, the atmosphere was awsome one couldnt help but get caught up in the emotion of it all, was totally awsome. Sorry sly lol.
Weigh in for me tomorrow....... lets hope its awsome too lol
Take care
Emixxxx
2 comments:
You won't be able to put that book down!
LOL!
Now that the broncos are out, I'm all for the Tigers winning this weekend, but I may have to go for the Eels if they get through... I haven't decided yet! :) Hehehehe
WTG for getting back on track - that's quite the exercise program you've got there! I loved the book you're settling in to read, it was a great inspiration for me.
Post a Comment