THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK

TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS, WE MUST NOT ONLY ACT, BUT ALSO DREAM; NOT ONLY PLAN BUT ALSO BELIEVE
Anatole France

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Week 17

Wow I sometimes cant believe that I have been doing this for 17 weeks now.... truly amazing for me to have stuck at it this time but I am more determined then ever that this will be the time for me:-).

Well its Tuesday and weigh in day for me and this week I lost 1.8 kg so my total now is 18.8 kgs gone for gooooooooood . I am very excited ..... Can you tell ??? lol.

I bought myself a treadmill yesterday and omg it nearly killed me.. no seriously I was absolutely buggered, I can do my bike for 60 mins straight but could only manage 15 mins on the treadmill...but am determined its not gonna beat me lol. I really do enjoy my exercise and while its much more enjoyable to be out walking in the sun and fresh air its a time factor thing for me and I can get up at 6 every morning and do my bike and treadmill while girls are still in bed where I couldnt leave them alone to do it. I personally cant wait until its warmer and daylight savings then we can all go for an afternoon walk.

My girls have been sick with the flu and bronchitis but went back to school today which is great.. only thing was miss 11 missed out on competing at the carnival on Friday which was so disappointing for her; she was so upset but was something that couldnt be helped so she needed lots of extra cuddles.

What about my tigers too .. what a win on Friday night!!!!!!!!!

I am changing my exercise program as of today again ( I know again) lol but same thing does become boring too lol.. well thats my excuse and sounds good lol.

Take care and stay positive
Emixxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

jak said...

It's good to keep changing up your exercise program, keeps your body on it's toes, so to speak. :)

WTG on the awesome loss, congratulations! :)